My students make me what I am today. Here is an incomplete list of students I have taught and interacted with.
- The following 24 students have completed an Internship under my guidance.
IIM Lucknow – MBA Students (2014-2015)
- I taught the following 34 students Personal Branding in 2014-15.
- I taught the following 137 students Marketing Management in 2014-15.
- I taught the following 66 students Brand Management in 2014-15.
IIM Lucknow – MBA Students (2013-2014)
- I taught the following 208 students Brand Management in 2013-14.
McGill University, Canada (2009-2013)
- I have previously taught Marketing Management and Managing in Global Context at McGill University, Canada for four years.
Carnegie Mellon University, USA (2008-2009)
- I have taught Introduction to Marketing and International Marketing at Carnegie Mellon University.
I discovered my love for teaching while I was a Computer Science graduate student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. UIUC gave me a Teaching Assistantship. The deal was that UIUC would waive my tuition fees and pay me a stipend, if I worked 20 hours / week. I taught an undergraduate course on Data Structures, as part of my duties. I liked it. I was hooked. Today, I am addicted to teaching.